This weekend get your kids involved and decorate your house for Halloween. Here are some fun and easy recycled Halloween projects.
· Take old plastic garbage or shopping bags.
· Stuff with old recycled paper for head.
· Close off with string to make a neck.
· Create a face with waterproof markers or stickers
· Punch Hole at the top and attach string to hang from trees.
· Should withstand all rain.
Egg Carton Spiders
· Cut up your egg cartons into segments.
· Color the segments any way your want with crayons, markers, paint.
· Take black pipe cleaners and punch holes in carton to make legs.
· Get creative with the pipe cleaners and make all kinds of spiders.
· Use google eyes or markers for eyes.
Paper Tube Haunted House
· Collect toilet paper rolls. I have hundreds – feel free to borrow!
· Put out scraps of paper, tissue paper, streamers, wrapping paper and glue around tubes any way you want.
· You can make cuts to make castles.
· You can make cuts to make windows and doors.
· Glue or tape different tubes together to create a house or castle.
· Take an old sheet you can cut up.
· Find a stick or dowel you can stick in the ground.
· Gather the top sheets and create a ghost head.
· Make a cute family ghost circle.
· Take stale marshmallows or leave out to dry.
· Put out dark paper and have the kids take those stale mini marshmallows you are ready to throw out and glue them in the shape of a monster, skull, skeleton or wherever their imagination takes them.